Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Boxing Day 2008

Orang Penang shop in KL>Orang KL shop in Singapore>Orang Singapore shop in Hong Kong>Orang Hong Kong shop in Europe>Orang Europe shop in Penang. LOL


Meeting up with Ernest Soo and friends

My boxing day was quite hectic. In the morning,I went to Sunway Pyramid to meet Ernest. The condition in the parking lot was insane. It was so crowded!!! I think the whole Malaysia came to KL for shopping.

rings of fire

After Sunway, I rushed back to my dad's place to pack some stuff then rushed to Bukit Jalil. Took a bath and headed to the LRT station with my friends. After that we arrived in Hang Tuah station. We walked pass Berjaya Times Square and witnessed a fire performance.

LogicYuan and Silver Midget

Snapped this pic with the Silver Midget right outside Bukit Bintang's Maybank. Donated RM1. He's making good money from tourists.

lamb madghut arabic food
Lamb Madghut

Had dinner at an Arabic Restaurant below Bukit Bintang Monorail.

sarawanah chicken

Sarawanah Chicken.

siavosh and shisha

My friends decided to smoke some shisha.

the smile before danger

Siavosh blowing smoke towards AbdulMajeed.

Arabian Chinese and Iranian

LogicYuan with 3 Arabians and 1 Iranian.

Rick,Me and Hong

LogicYuan with Rick(left) and Hong(right).

After that I took the train back to Bukit Jalil, packed my bags and dozed off.

Trip to Penang the day after!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wahh....so busy ah....@_@
me just rest and slept whole day till evening @_@

Derek said...

how was the food? lol..

LogicYuan said...

Nkw@i>yeah lo...

Derek>so..so..nothing fantastic