Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Short Update: What I've been doing recently

Sorry for the lack of updates recently, I've been busy with my exams and after that I went back to my hometown Penang. The first thing to do is to have Penang Char Koay Teow! Just like Tony Stark in Iron Man wanted to have an American Cheeseburger right before anything else when he arrived back in his home country.

Penang Ferry Pulau Undan

I haven't been back since Chinese New Year! 3 months!

Wonderful appetizer at Salsas Penang

Parents took me to have great meal at Salsas.

Happy Birthday to Lim Yin Tung

I got some photos printed and had this picture framed as a gift to Yin Tung for his birthday.

Larry Yi Qiao Ji Yuan Chan Wei Kean Li

Had dinner at a German restaurant called Ingolf the night before I came back to KL.

More post are coming up! Stay tune!

2 comments:

2nd Unit 2nd Room said...

very nice picture of your penang ferry.... always like sephia and b&w pictures

LogicYuan said...

unclejosh>thanks for the compliments!I like sephia n b&w pictures too