Thursday, August 03, 2006

I shouldn't have drove that Land Rover

Group Pic in Mel's room

Last Saturday(29th July) night after tuition, I fetched
Lawlen,Tung and Chien Yee to Mel's house. We took this LOL pic before we took off.

Driving Land Rover

As a hot blooded teenager, I took the risk of driving his parent's Land Rover to fetch them for dinner... It wasn't a rational decision... what if something unpleasant happen? then it'll me be me d-day because my name isn't in that car's insurance scheme... but I did it...

The 3 dudes

These 3 dudes at the backseat was afraid! OMG, for heaven's sake I'm a liscensed driver and I handle cars safely... Some people may think teenagers will speed when they get into a group...vroom... but not me ok? I follow the speed limit...

Parked at e-Gate

See? I told you? I parked this monstrous baby rover easily!

Mel grabbed some wedges

I ordered Burintos and Mel's taxed my potato wedges...

Group Pic at Bequardo

We asked the waitress that took our order to help us snap a pic with Lawlen's Sony Cybershot T30... And he always kena red eye..... tak tahu why?

Doraemon Tung

This pocket dish is called doraemon. I didn't know why they have a serving called doraemon until I saw the pocket and thought of the "BAHK BOU DOI"(pocket of hundred treasures) of doraemon where he gets all his gadgets from...


Had a lot of ups and downs recently...

LogicYuan signing off...

1 comment:

こうゆうけん said...

Swt... that doraemon bah bou doi like wallet ler... rofl!