Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Futsal at IPL

Went to play some futsal at IPL yesterday. Larry invited me this time and Chan Wei warned me not to wear normal sports shoes because the ground material is artificial grass and not rubberised. And for you guys to know my boots is worned off so I had to dig my 5 year old boots out for this time...



My classic black Adidas football boots...



We played with against Larry's friends that studies in KDU currently if I've not mistaken. They were great, they had a steady goalkeeper that looks like 'ah Lye' lolx and by obsering their passing and ball control, we can see that they're very seasoned. The end score was 8-6...hooray we won! haha! We looked scrappy all the way but we managed to seal our oppurtunities with our long ball ability...

OLD SHOES + EXTRA BODY WEIGHT(put on a few pounds) = BLISTER ON MY FOOT



Chan Wei got hurt on his knee too but this pic is a bit fake...lolx



I enjoyed,my friends enjoyed and its my readers turn to enjoy...
Pose a bit for u guys la...



The light behind makes the pic looks so... heaven like?



With LogicYuan's shooting power,the keeper had no chance...
(bragging pula...but my shooting power quite strong ler foy my height..haha)

4 comments:

Annachuu said...

=_=""" Do I sense some self praise here? *sweats*

The Pondering Introvert said...

eeee blister -_- is that arsenal jersey -_-

LogicYuan said...

annachuu: bragging = self praise? lolx... ok..let me continue...my shooting power is so damn kuat! the pose shakes when i hit it...haha 'ketakterhingaan of self praising' hehe

nyokk: i'm kind of used to the blisters at that area...i even have a collection of the dead skins but dare not let ppl see la..haha... yeap that's a pirated replica of the arsenal away jersey~!

Annachuu said...

Haha oh well, we're the same species XD