Sunday, October 09, 2005

Testimonial Analysis

After using Friendster which is a friends making network,I've received some testimonials from my nice friends that are willing to sacrifice their precious time to testify my personality.

Let me say THANK YOU here! I write this to acknowledge their effort and also to pour out my views about the testimonials.

1st Analysis
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Melvin Goh, he is indeed the first person to write me a Friendster testimonial. I also requested for it because I was new to Friendster back then and curious about testimonials.I'm not trying to bloat but I think I'm quite a cool friend as I try to joke at times and make fun. I am indeed honest(I don't lie unless its for others good),straight forward(very,to ones who i care),down to earth(most of the time).

" SOMETIMES TOO STRAIGHT FORWARD CAN HURT U,EG. SHOOTING PPL IN THE FACE ", I do this for their own good and thank god for a friend like Mel that understands...

I am active in sports,in fact sports means A WHOLE LOT to me. Cool to hang out with? Not too sure about this because my taste is kind of different sometimes.

----End of first analysis----

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Internet Patched Back Together With Duct Tape... For Now
Contributed by Mike on Friday, October 7th, 2005 @ 04:33PM from the we'll-splinter-it-next-month dept.
Find out how you can buy and sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!

Anonymous said...

Finding a political gray area
Every once in a while, the e-mail box pops with a "Google Alert." It means my name has hit the Internet radar, which could be considered a good thing.
Find out how you can buy & sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!

Anonymous said...

Calacanis on the future of Weblogs Inc
Following the sale of Weblogs Inc to AOL, Jason talks about the future for him and his bloggers .
Entertaining blog here. You are bookmarked ;-)

I have a currency trading site/blog.
Plenty of great currency trading facilities.

Definitely worth a visit.