Friday, October 20, 2006

Random Pics

Satelite Dishes

Two of the satelite dishes of Astro.Taken during my visit there (December 2005).

The Men Says It All

My relatives in Foshan,Guangdong,China. Where men says it all...(literally,women have no say there)...

Shadow of Hope

My Left Hand... :P

Father and Son

Taken during Mahindarama Food Fair...

Architectural Design of Lot 10

Lot 10,KL.

abnormal six-pack?

Haha! This one! Taken in my school library. Found that it's kind of sick to draw something like this one the wall...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what interesting mural... erh...

Anonymous said...

The mural is kinda wierd. Is it meant to be a deliberate mocking mural or is it the pure mistake of the painter? I don't know but it sure attracts a few strange stares and some laughs!

The first photo about the satelite dishes is nice! Haha reminds me of the SingTel Satelite Dishes in Singapore XD Nice and lovely photos anyway.

LogicYuan said...

I think the painter is so BLUR!